The User Acquisition team at Incline Gaming Marketing is looking for graduates who have exceptional data skills. As a User Acquisition performance marketer, you will acquire users for Incline’s growing portfolio of clients while leveraging Facebook, Google, Apple and other self-serve programmatic ads platforms to scale our UA efforts.
You will be responsible for managing UA campaigns daily, optimizing creatives, keywords and other campaign parameters. If you have an eye for quantitative online marketing and can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution, we would love to talk to you.
On top of some great perks and benefits, you will be working with a top-class leadership team, who can grow you to the next level and help you gain skills and experience to elevate your career.
What you will do
- Launch UA campaigns in a systematic manner to target the right audience with the right messaging
- Data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that drives user acquisition, retention and monetization for a suite of mobile app products
- Optimize UA campaigns based on defined ROAS, CPI, CPA, CPD and other goals
- Creative Concepts; research the market and the target group of users and define creative concepts that can attract more users
- Creative Requests; execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives
- Creative Testing; continuously test new concepts and creatives while running A/B test and validating hypothesis
- Reporting; be on top of your campaign data daily and make sure to provide reporting
What you will need
- A hunger to be a continuous learner and getting things done in the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Creative problem solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads is a plus but not a must
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV is preferred
Why should you apply?
- You are looking for a head start in your career in the mobile app industry
- You consider yourself a problem-solver utilizing complex data
- Why is your favorite question
- You are looking to have fun while gaining new skills and learning from the best
- You have interest in any sports
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team