Incline Gaming Marketing is looking for exceptional Project Managers who can help us manage multiple projects. As a Project Management Intern at Incline Gaming Marketing, you will have the opportunity to work with the best minds in Mobile Marketing while building new skill-sets that will elevate your career. This is a unique internship opportunity with a lot of potential and you will be given a lot of responsibility to learn, grow and shape the future of some of the key marketing projects while having visibility into some of the top grossing mobile apps/games in the market.
We are looking for exceptionally organized, self-motivated multi-taskers that can bring a lot of enthusiasm and energy. You will work in the intersection of mobile advertising, creative marketing and data analytics. You will have the opportunity to work with top technology firms including Google, Apple and Facebook. This is a unique paid internship opportunity that can potentially be converted into a full-time position with upward mobility for those successful candidates.
What you will do
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and task management flows
- Use 3rd party productivity tools to monitor the process of different tasks/projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party graphics designers, creative projects and creative production cycles
- Perform data analysis and solve complex business problems
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and deadlines using appropriate communication
- Build internal and external decks and reports
- Engage with external clients, represent Incline Gaming where necessary
What you will need
- The right attitude: hunger, passion, problem solving, getting things done…
- Strong work ethic: we do not believe in micro-management, we believe in sense of ownership and professionalism
- No experience – nice to have If you have a creative marketing experience
- Project Management skills with a strong sense of responsibility: This is not a mediocre internship opportunity, it offers a vast amount of responsibilities and we are looking for those individuals that can operate independently under guidance
- Intellectual Curiosity – We do not know what we do not know and we have a flat company culture where we all learn from each other. Asking the rights questions is always encouraged
- Accountability – we have an open culture that allows us to make mistakes and learn from it. You will be given the opportunity to make decisions and be accountable for your actions.
Why should you apply?
- You often are curious about commercials and have advertising ideas especially in digital forms
- You are looking for a head start in your career in graphic design / digital advertising
- You consider yourself a problem-solver utilizing creativity, data and communication skills
- You often go above and beyond never satisfied with anything less than over-delivery
- Have an eye for design
- You are looking to have fun while gaining new skills and learning from the best
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team