As a Marketing Intern at Incline Gaming Marketing, you will have an exceptional opportunity to work with the best minds in the Mobile Apps and iGaming industries while building a new set of skill-set that will jumpstart your career and elevate it.
You will not only learn from the best but will be given a tremendous amount of responsibility to shape the marketing campaigns of some of the top grossing iGaming apps in the market. You will work in the intersection of mobile advertising, creative marketing and data analytics. Here at Incline, you will have the opportunity to work with top technology firms including Google, Apple, Facebook which we call partners. This is a unique paid internship opportunity that can potentially be converted into a full-time position with upward mobility for those successful candidates.
What you will do
- Prepare marketing decks, reporting and collaterals for internal and external client engagements
- Perform data analysis in an effort to solve various business problems
- Drive internal and external reporting and communication where appropriate
- Creative Concepts; research the market and identify winning creative concepts that can attract mobile app users
- Propose/Build new creative concepts based on data-driven approach
- Research app store reviews and ratings and build hypotheses that are actionable for creative production
- Creative Requests; execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives
- Creative Testing; continuously test new concepts and creatives while running A/B test and validating hypothesis
- Campaign management
What you will need
- The right attitude: hunger, passion, problem solving, getting things done…
- Strong work ethic: we do not believe in micro-management and we believe work from home can actually work if we hire the right people with strong work ethic
- No experience- nice to have If you have a digital marketing experience
- Project Management skills with a strong sense of responsibility: This is not a mediocre internship opportunity, it offers a vast amount of responsibilities and we are looking for those individuals that can operate independently under guidance
Why should you apply?
- You are looking for a head start in your career in the mobile app industry
- You consider yourself a problem-solver utilizing creativity, data and communication skills
- Why is your favorite question
- You are looking to have fun while gaining new skills and learning from the best
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team