The User Acquisition team at Incline Gaming Marketing Inc. is looking for a Director of User Acquisition who has a successful track record of mobile media buying at scale. You will lead a team focussed on acquiring users for Incline’s growing portfolio of clients focused on the rapidly growing online sports betting and iGaming industry, utilizing multiple channels while leveraging Facebook, Google, Apple and other self-serve programmatic ads platforms to scale our UA efforts.
You will be responsible for managing medium to large UA budgets, leading the direction of our media buying and creative strategy while launching and running campaigns, optimizing creatives, keywords and other campaign parameters. This is a high impact & high visibility role where you will oversee a large UA budget while staying in the weeds of campaign management. If you have experience managing UA campaigns at scale ROI-positively while delivering outstanding execution, we would love to talk to you.
On top of some great perks and benefits, you will be working with a top-class leadership team, who can grow you to the next level and help you gain skills and experience to elevate your career.
What you will do
- Manage & mentor & train a team of UA analysts
- Manage user acquisition campaigns, including Facebook, Google, Ad networks, and Apple Search
- Define media buying strategies and drive campaigns to meet the goals
- Test, explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high-quality users
- Conceptualize, test, and optimize ad creatives to improve creative performance
- Launch UA campaigns in a systematic manner to target the right audience with the right messaging
- Data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that drives user acquisition, retention and monetization for a suite of mobile app products
- Optimize UA campaigns based on defined ROAS, CPI, CPA, CPD and other goals
- Creative Concepts; research the market and the target group of users and define creative concepts that can attract more users
- Creative Requests; execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives
- Creative Testing; continuously test new concepts and creatives while running A/B test and validating hypothesis
- Reporting; be on top of your campaign data daily and make sure to provide reporting
What you will need
- Data-informed mentality and ambition to exceed performance goals while managing a high-performing team and optimization of mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple UA channels
- Creative problem solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads
- A hunger to be a continuous learner and getting things done in the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Strong understanding of down-funnel metrics such as CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV
- Intellectual curiosity to vet the data and seek for insights that shape the UA decision-making
Why should you apply?
- You consider yourself a problem-solver utilizing complex data
- You are ambitious and looking for more responsibilities and you have aspirations to learn new skills
- You are looking to have fun while delivering, learning and setting the example
- You have interest in any sports and/or casino
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team