The User Acquisition team at Incline Gaming Marketing is looking for an experienced Conversion Optimization Manager who will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel across partner website and mobile apps in an end goal to improve UA conversions, both organic and paid.
If you have an eye for quantitative online marketing and can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution, we would love to talk to you. On top of some great perks and benefits, you will be working with a top-class leadership team, who can take you to the next level and help you gain skills and experience to elevate your career.
What you will do
- Define and optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increase in conversion rates across website and mobile apps
- Optimize landing pages, website call-to-action (CTAs), and conversion funnel
- Create new WordPress themes and edit or configure current themes
- Develop and implement landing pages
- Implement GTM containers and test tracking
- SEO and ASO Optimization
- Work with cross functional teams to lead brainstorming sessions and develop roadmaps for on-going A/B testing across the web and mobile apps
- Manage conversion projects and prepare a regular company-wide meeting to report progress, findings and new ideas
- Perform detailed analysis of web analytics with the UA team
What you will need
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience designing and developing landing pages
- Quantitative, data-informed approach to improve conversion rates
- A hunger to be a continuous learner and getting things done
- Creative problem solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
Why should you apply?
- You consider yourself a problem-solver utilizing complex data
- ‘Why?’ is your favorite question
- You are looking to have fun while gaining new skills and learning from the best
- You have interest in sports and/or gambling
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team